RFRF Mobile Based Cloud Video Conferencing Competition 2020
Research for Resurgence Foundation(RFRF)along with Parent Organization Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal and IIT Ropar announces competition for development of indigenous app for video conferencing.
Minimum Qualifying Criteria for App
• Data and Memory Resources Utilization: App should be able to use mobile-to-mobile (or laptop or computers at user end) resources and should either do not depend on any server or server dependency should be minimum.
• Connectivity: App should be able to connect more than 50 phones/laptops/computers for a meeting/video conferencing using mix of Android and iOS based operating systems for phones and windows for laptops and computers.
• Video and Audio Quality: Clear Audio and Video (HD or non-HD) will be acceptable.
• Security Features: App developed should be secured in terms of data being exchanged on the app.
• Screen Sharing should be possible by at least one participant at a time.
IPEM Congratulate our student Anushrav Mudgal (MCA IV Sem) who participated in the a national level competition "Mobile Based Cloud Video Conferencing Competition " organised by RFRF Maharashtra in association with IIT Ropar .
He is one of the 20 shortlisted candidates after a rigorous evaluation in the first round. Subsequently, He have also given a demo of the application .We would like to inform you that his efforts have been appreciated by the evaluators.
We appreciate Our Student for the enthusiasm and efforts for participation in the competition .You made us proud and we hope you gained valuable experience and life skills.
Keep up the good work
Thanks & Regards
IPEM IT Department
Phone No : 0120-4174500
Mobile No : +91-9910491474
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A-13/1, South Side G.T. Road Industrial Area, NH-9 By Pass, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201010