• Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate professional Degree which prepares students to work as teachers in schools
• The B.Ed degree is mandatory for teaching at the secondary (classes 6 to 10) and higher secondary (10+2).
• It is a skill based training programme which imparts knowledge to students regarding all aspects of classroom teaching.
• B.Ed training provides ideas about innovative teaching procedures.
• The curriculum of the B.Ed course covers the basics of education, learner and learning etc.
• B.Ed course makes an individual skill in the efficient teaching of the subjects on the basis of accepted principles of learning and teaching.
• We tend to comprehend psychological principles of growth and development of individual students and address them accordingly.
• It develops one’s skills and widens the understanding so that the aspirant can impart quality education to the students.
• The course also helps to learn, to guide the children and counsel them in solving their personal and academic problems as there is a separate section for it which you can achieve.
• Students from arts stream are trained to teach a subject like
1.Geography 2. Civics 3.History 4.Language
• The students from the science stream are trained to teach
1.Physics 2.Mathematics 3. Chemistry 4. Biology
• The course is considered to be one of the most promising professions in teaching in terms of salary and job security. The B.Ed salary scale for a government teaching job is very impressive and most applied by the graduates