B.Ed. stands for bachelor of Education; it is an undergraduate academic course. The students rarely get to hear about some outstanding courses on of which is B.Ed. because in the present era where a degree of M.B.B.S., B. Tech. are mostly encouraged by the society but this is the fact with Education becoming an important factor responsible for the development of a country. If you are thinking whether you should get a B.Ed. or not, you must take notice of the following benefits properly.
• This course is mainly for those who want to pursue a career in teaching.
• Especially to teach in higher primary and high school.
• With this degree, there is a lot of scope in the education sector.
• B.Ed degree is must under the RTI act.
• B.Ed degree includes various teaching methods and training.
• Any bachelor degree pursued students can join this course, it is two-year programme.
• B.Ed completed candidates can work in schools, Coaching centers, Education Department, Home tuitions and Education consultancies.
• With this degree, the candidate can get also in government teacher job through set exams.
• Job opportunities of these professionals.
Now a day to become a teacher for even the primary level government schools a candidate must have the B.Ed degree to be eligible.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a course to nurture and improve skills so that you can learn the skills of teaching and you will be also given training for how to teach the students so that can easily teach them in a way that they are able to understand.