Competitive Exams For Law Graduates
Ms. Archna singh
This Blog will provide you with details and list of the Competitive Exams for Law Graduates. A graduation degree opens the entrance for many type of competitive exams and qualifying these exams prove to be the milestone for future career. There are many type of competitive exams that conducted in India, either to get admission for further studies or to get into a job. There are many opportunities for law graduates in India.
- Practice as an Advocate in a court of law.
- Indian Army:- Exam for judge Advocate General for Army which is specifically available for Law Graduate.
- Police:- Police Service is also another area which serves as a good career for law graduates.
- Civil Services Examination (CSE):- A Nationwide competitive examination conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment to civil services in Government of India. Which includes the IAS, IFS, IPS & IRS. Graduates from any stream may apply for this exam.
- SBI PO Exams:- This exam is conducted by the State Bank of India to recruit Probationary officers.
- IBPS PO:- This is an another exam conducted by the institute of Bank personnel selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of PO in Public Sector Banks.
- RBI Grade A and Grade B:- The RBI conducted exams for grade A & B officers positions.
No Comments Yet