Here are some trends that are set to affect key players, teachers, and administrators which will transform the education landscape in the country.
• Laptop based or Mobile based models will be the preferred gadget solutions for leveraging content even as the number of students using tablets will witness a downturn.
• India is all set to become the world’s youngest country by 2020 with 64 percent of its population in the working age group.
• English will not only become the preferred medium for coaching but the language will also witness an upswing in the quantum and quality of content being offered.
• The content itself is all set to change. There is a very large base of monolithic legacy content from here, a mobile-ready interactive and engaging content will be trending.
• Virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence based platforms are still 2-3 years away from ubiquitous in learning. The trend will get more potent in 2018 as it will invest in capabilities and systems which will in the future disrupt traditional methods and pedagogies.
Phone No : 0120-4174500
Mobile No : +91-9910491474
Email : email@example.com
A-13/1, South Side G.T. Road Industrial Area, NH-24 By Pass, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201010