This Program aims at preparing effective primary school teachers, who are capable of responding to the progressive needs of the modern Indian society. The Program is Two-Year Full Time Diploma Program affiliated to SCERT, Lucknow & DIET, Hapur. This Program has been approved by NCTE an apex body for governing and regulating entire teacher education program in India. The Program enables prospective teachers to understand the nature, purpose and philosophy of primary education and to acquire competencies relevant to stage specific pedagogy, curriculum development and its continuous evaluation to foster creative thinking among students and utilize community resources as educational inputs
To provide excellence in Teaching-Learning Process by imparting knowledge, attitude and teaching skills to the pupil-teacher.
- To prepare dedicated teachers for improvement of the school education system in the country.
- To adopt modern techniques for teaching skill development.
- To train the student teacher towards achieving excellence on academic, social, mental, physical, moral, and cultural fronts.
- To provide opportunities to enhance their competence and knowledge construction abilities in creating positive learning atmosphere in schools.
- To sensitize the stakeholders on the issues related to environmental protection.
- To develop analytical mindset amongst prospective teachers for understanding Psychology of Students.
- To make them active participants in their learning; taking decisions themselves what and how they learn; constructing new knowledge and skills; collaborating with others and monitoring their own learning.
- To support them innovation, thereby fostering job creation in the society.
- To build centre of excellence by supporting outcome-based learning approaches that are designed to fulfill global education expectations.
- Approved by NCTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated to the SCERT, Lucknow & DIET, Hapur.
- Various short-term, Value-added Courses and subject-specific training throughout the programme
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure and Modern Pedagogy to ensure learning beyond Classrooms.
- Guest Lectures and Seminars for updates on Contemporary Teaching Practices.
- Gaining work experience through internships.
- Personality development programmes.
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Full Time Core faculty to ensure best learning experience.