Grievance Redressal Cell
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student/employee/stake holders,and judge its merit.The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person,or in consultation with the officer in-charge"Grievance Rdedressal Cell".In case the person is unwilling to appear in self,grievance may be dropped in writing at the suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block.Grievances may also beset through e-mail to the officer in-charge of the Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educatuional atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the Redressal of the problems reported by the Students/employees of the Institute with the following objectives:
• Upholding the dignity of the Institute by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the Institute through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student teacher relationship etc.
• Encouraging the Students/employees to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
• Advising Students/employees of the Institute to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
• Advising all staff to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
• Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Director.
•The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students/employees
• The cell formally will review all cases and will prepare statistical reports about the number of cases received
• The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
• The students/employees may feel free to put up a grievance in writing and drop it in boxes
• The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
• The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
Student Grievance Form
Faculty/Stakeholder Grievance Form
|Director General Col. Dr. A.S. Malhotra||Chairperson|
|HOD Management Dr. Dolly Phillips||Member|
|Director IT Dr. R.P.S Tomar||Member|
|Principal Law Dr. R.P. Upadhyay||Member|
|Principal CTE Dr. Nishi Sharma||Member|
For any kind of grievances one can mail or contact on
E-Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no. -9910148867
Phone No : 0120-4174500
Mobile No : +91-9910491474
Email : email@example.com
A-13/1, South Side G.T. Road Industrial Area, NH-9 By Pass, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201010