As per your registration, please note that your virtual interview is scheduled for BYJUS - Think & Learn Pvt Ltd on 30th APRIL 2021 from 10 AM sharp.
Interview Process: Group Discussion; shortlisted candidates will go for the Personal Interview.
Interview Date & Time: 30 April 2021, 10 AM onwards
Interview Mode: ZOOM MEETING (The link will be shared tomorrow morning)
First-round: Group Discussion (in a batch size of 20), then shortlisted candidates will go for PI in the first week of May 2021.
Stage 1 (Round 1):
Evaluation - Group Discussion - Tomorrow (April 30, 2021)
- The List of all the batches (20 students/batch) along with the slot time has been shared as an attachment. Please ensure all the students are ready and waiting for the process at least 10 minutes prior to the mentioned time slot.
- The syntax for the individual zoom naming has been mentioned too. Kindly ensure the students are following the same.
- Once the evaluation of a batch is done, they can continue with their regular campus day as the results will only be shared post the completion of stage 1.
The list of shortlisted candidates along with slotting for Personal Interviews will be shared post completion of stage 1.
Stage 2 (Personal Interview): The shortlisted students need to be ready and waiting for the process at least 30 minutes prior to the mentioned time slot. The Zoom links will be shared with them on the day of the interview.
The final result will then be shared with the campus within 3-4 days post Stage 2.
Guidelines for Group Discussion
- Candidates who will be sitting for the process should mandatorily download "Zoom virtual platform" and have familiarity in using the same.
- Candidates need to rename their zoom ids with the serial numbers mentioned (under column-Screen Names) in the slotting sheet.
- Candidates should join the meeting using the link provided and stay in the waiting room at least 20 minutes prior to their slot.
- Candidates need to have their videos enabled throughout the discussion being conducted.
- Candidates are requested to arrange backup devices to avoid problems due to technical issues.
- Panelists would be sharing their individual meeting link 15 minutes prior to the process. Kindly ensure the right meeting ids are shared with the students to avoid confusion.
- One coordinator needs to be assigned to every panelist to coordinating the process. The details for the same need to be shared by 8:30 AM on the day drive is scheduled.
NOTE: Read and implement the above-mentioned instructions carefully.